Friday, February 09, 2007

surprise

It's a surprise to see your name again in my email.

A nice picture! Don't you think the cactus is a plant with a sense of humor? They looks aukward but in a cute way, with sarcastic spines but a soft and nutritious inside. They're so cartoon! The picture would be better if you could find an angle to put them into a story. I like the transparent sky with twinkling stars just after the sun fell into the horizon. It seems all the world are warmly hugged by the heaven.

It's very cold in ames now, below 0 F for several weeks. Sometimes I took brown bus and would think of you. One year ago you might be on the same bus or be the biker on the side walk. Sometimes, I wanted to tell you something fun but an inner voice would stop me and then I forgot it.

Now I come to realize research work may not fit me well though I can do some good jobs with enough efforts but I'm not happy doing those works. So, I plan to take some courses on fine art next semester. An unknown poor artist may live a life no worse than that of a mediocre scientist.

A chemical engineer has better chances than a biologist in finding a job. Don't worry. Make a good resume and the job may come to find you.
Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home