Saturday, September 23, 2006

Autumnal equinox

Hi Naugthy Boy,

I guess most of my images left in your mind are inavoidably processed into a special type. It may be too hard for me to change it.

First time when I heard that a farm family can have any neighbour only outside 10mile radius, I was quite surprised for their isolation. However, their conditions are so much better than the "peasants" in China. Perhaps, there's still no farmers in China since people working on the land do not own the land and they have very limit means of production. When I wonder where to find a village in the states, I never realise the term is still used in Europe. It's interesting to find that you don't appreciate their single family farm. Can the midwestern farmers still sense their historical heritage in their memory about the old middle age Europe? What's is difference between you and them? In my eyes, you are just part of each other.

How many years later do you think people can make an almighty translation device so that people can communicate freely no matter what language they speak. I want to talk to you so much but the language barrier deters me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home