Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hay ride and soccer report

Have you ever been to a farm in Iowa? You must. Do you know the hay ride? Last Saturnday I took Lu to a hay ride party hosted by a church. Lots of international students were invited and I saw several Europeans, guessing you might be there once amongst. Church things are not fun but my major goal is to see the real iowa farm and take some pictures to show to my parents. For my first time, I ride a horse there and felt like having the potential to be a cowgirl. Also, I hiked around on the farm with my bare feet, feeling the grass, and the smooth soiland the natural intimate connection between the great earth ground and us, which made people relax and homy. I took Lu around in darkness while others singing for God. We went to climb apple trees, and competed for reaching "missions impossible". Finally, I got a highest one which tasted the best, and Lu verified it with one huge bite. How it can be such simple and fun!

Yesterday I went to drink tea with a cute girl of the soccer club in Stomping Ground, which remind me of lots of you. I am so happy to know she once learned fashion design and loves arts very much. I promise to help to realize some of her designs. You probably can't imagine how beautiful her eyes are. They can make people lost and lose breath. Hope you also enjoy simple funs in your everyday life. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home